9.20.2012

My GCP - Less the GP and 8 days late - Week 3

My gut was full of beer and my pick was whiskey, so trust me when I say that you only want to see what my computer said in Week 3. Here's to recap where it would've pointed us:

My Computer - where it tells me I should be looking:

Northern Illinois (-3) at Army- Computer says Northern Illinois should be -12. LOSS

Wake Forest (+28) at Florida StateComputer says Wake Forest should only be +20. HaHa. LOSS

Miami (OH) at Boise St (-21) - Computer says Boise State should be -29. WIN

Bowling Green at Toledo (-3.5) - I love me some Toledo. Computer says Toledo should be-10. WIN

Louisiana-Monroe (+16) at Auburn - Computer says Louisiana-Monroe should only be +9.5. WIN

Idaho at LSU (-42) - Would never do this normally but I'm starting to blindly trust. Computer said LSU should actually be -48.5. WIN

COMPUTER RESULTS:
WEEK 3 ATS:     4-2
SEASON ATS:  13-5
 
3 weeks is a coincidence. 4 weeks is a system.

No comments: