9.22.2012

My GCP - College Football - Week 4

I'm actually going to abandon My Gut this week and give it one more week off to recuperate and hopefully regain some confidence coming back. The computer is where my belief lies at this point, so we're going to run with it.

My Gut - where horrible instincts plant their flag:

ON VACATION

My Computer is My Picks - where it tells me I should be looking:

Florida Atlantic at Alabama (-49) - This is one of the first one's I've doubted in a few weeks from the computer. Alabama is the top of so many systems that I'm afraid this one could be skewed. Plus 49 points is a lot. Computer says Alabama should be -60. 

Arizona (+21.5) at Oregon -  I don't love Arizona and I've bet against them every week. But Oregon hasn't been blowing teams out properly yet this year. Computer says Arizona should be +12.5.

Central Michigan at Iowa (-14.5) - Computer says Iowa should be -23. 

Wyoming (+2.5) at Idaho - The computer has been racking up on these types of games. This is my UPSET SPECIAL, MONEYLINE UNDERDOG of the week. Computer says Wyoming should actually BE FAVORED by 6.5. 

East Carolina (+16.5) at North Carolina - This involves an ACC team. I'm out. Computer says East Carolina should only be +9. 

Troy at North Texas (+1.5) - Another upset special. You somehow have a home team that the computer likes by 6 coming in as a 1.5 point underdog. Computer says North Texas should ACTUALLY BE FAVORED by 6. 

COMPUTER RESULTS:
WEEK 4 ATS:     0-0
SEASON ATS:  13-5

Mortgage Payment Risk: Low
We're keeping it simple after our Ball So Hard first two weeks. NFL is a very important day and the marquee matchups today just aren't that enticing.


Season Record ATS: 5-6 (5-6 NCAAF, 0-0 NFL), -9.4 Units
Season Record ML: 1-1 (0-1 NCAAF, 0-0 NFL), -.75 Units

No comments: