11.23.2011

Intro and such...

Hello All! On this, my inaugural post, I would like to introduce myself to the SHARPsquares fans, assuming we have fans. Most of my contributions to this blog will be regarding the sounds of music that inspire my everyday life and what I stand for on a musical front. Yes, there may be an occasional post from my biased sports perspective, but I do want to preface any future "picks" or contributions to your "habits," with the fact that I will be doing so without any monetary backing from my end. Spoiler alert... any sports predictions that are provided on my behalf will be single-sided with NO analytical backing, other than my gut instinct. Therefore, take them at your own risk, but who knows, I may have the best record from all contributors of this blog. hahaha!

Isn't that why we love sports anyway? The gut feeling we get while watching "our" team doing the unthinkable, making the play of the century, receiving the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! If sex sells,then you can bet the house that these are the reasons we watch ESPN every day!

Allow me to introduce the teams that I spend my days/nights supporting so you can know where my allegiance lies.




UK athletics has been a part of my life since I was learning how to use the potty all by myself. Everyone bleeds blue if you are cut deep enough, and it was bred deep into my DNA. I seriously believe that both of my grandfathers would have eliminated birthday/christmas presents if I had cheered for any other team. The Lions are a new team, but what a great start! I have to link my Chicago ties with afternoon baseball games in the dorm room with MBZ.

Like I mentioned, the majority of my contributions will be musically inclined and I am looking forward to it!

Jase

No comments: