11.13.2008

"I'm telling secrets to the one guy you don't tell secrets to."

There is no greater feeling than finding the perfect song to accompany your situation. Or maybe its being at a show, shedding all inhibitions, losing yourself in the lyrics, and singing as loud as you can (do you remember your first time??). Preference of sound aside, the combination of melody, beat, and lyrics is a powerful thing.

Music is always there for you. Regardless of the time, place, or mood that you represent....it's there. It has been said to cure sickness, help the lonely, and change lives. I know that I can certainly account for the latter. Music has helped me through a number of frustrations and heartaches. Maybe it's because of this that I have valued music to such an extent in my life.

It is this acknowledged value that has brought me here. Hopefully to a place where interests can be shared and explored, discussed and debated. Our intent is to provide exposure and insight on a diverse selection of music. You will not be subjected to the petty nonsensical irritance of top 40 radio, but rather the obscurity cloaked sounds that we have come to appreciate. This is going to be fun!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you enjoy.

There are very few ways that people can be brought together, music is one of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My most favorite blog!
Good job :).