11.22.2008

I Need Organization

One of my biggest problems is that if I'm given the chance to be fully creative, I rarely get anything done. Tell me to write a song about "anything" and I'll sit there and look stupid for the next two hours and let ADD take full advantage of me. Tell me to write a song about an empty toilet-paper roll and I'll think of something creative. A wise man I know likes to always say that "A wise man knows how to trap himself." So with that said, I'm going to lay some groundrules for my bi-annual posts.

From now on, Saturday night's will consist of the "Saturday Night Flashback." This will spotlight a song/group/album from some time in the last 100 years (I'm sorry, but that's as far back as I remember). Sometimes it will be someone great, sometimes it will be someone who I don't think we should let off the hook and should reprise how truly crappy they are/were. After that, only six other topics to decipher.

No comments: