11.09.2011

Undefeated!!!!

After last weeks stone-cold lock, I thought I would keep this undefeated train rolling and talk a little more football. With today only being Wednesday it seems like waiting until Saturday for some college football action is just way too far away, so lets talk a little V.Tech-Georgia Tech.

Usually the only reason I get excited to talk about Georgia Tech is because it gives me a reason to reference "The Perfect Option" video. Other than that, I can't stand to watch this team play. That being said, this is the same team that has the second ranked rushing offense in the nation so they're doing something right.

Virginia Tech is a very, very dangerous team, mostly because they control their own destiny. Win out and they reserve a spot in the ACC championship, lose Thursday and Georgia Tech will be tied in the Costal Division and own the all-important head-to-head win.

Prediction time!! Bookmakers opened this with Virgina Tech giving -1.5 but it has dropped a half point in Georgia Tech's favor. If you feel lucky, wait for it to drop another half and load up on Virginia Tech at -.5. The bad news is I don't think it will drop to -.5, so I would take Virginia Tech now.

Prediction: VA Tech 27, GA Tech 20

Season Record ATS: 1-0 (1-0 NCAAF)




No comments: