2.19.2009

Avett Brothers: April 17 @ Centre College


I've been patiently waiting for a chance to catch The Avett Brothers in concert. I was disgusted to find out that the DMB show that I will be attending in April was one of the few that the Avett's will not be opening for. But my patience has paid off, as they will be coming to Centre College (Danville, Ky) on April 17th!!

Here is a video of the boys performing St. Joseph's, from a gondola of all places. Pay attention to the harmony that unites around the 1:15-ish mark. Simply amazing.



2 comments:

MBZ said...

Believe that!!!

Aaron Hawkins said...

Not sure how accurate this is, but on their myspace page under their tour section, it says the Centre show is for Students only and doesn't give you a link to click to get tix. Like I said, might not be anything, but you might want to double check. And if you do end up going, let me know, that'd be a fun birthday.